Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas........

Getting the tree put together.

Jordan giving Ken the history on all of our ornaments.

Putting them on the tree. Jordan got a little bossy with Ken, but he was very patient with her. She did get talked to about being so bossy.

This is my favorite addition this year. I took all the photo frames in the hallway and changed the photos in them. They are all photos of Jordan and Santa or as you can see in the far right photo of me and Santa growing up. I just need to get an 8x10photo of Ken and Jordan with Santa to fill one more picture.

The final results. They did a beautiful job. I love Christmas and my kids.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really excited about Christmas, the first Christmas in the States. I loved decorating the house this afternoon. It was really fun.I also love the Christmas music. I knew sometimes Jordy was a little bit bossy to me but I understand her and I'm not a mean brother, aren't I? lol :")
Can't wait for Christmas time!!! Yahooooo!!!!
P.s: Back 2 school tomorrow! :( lol

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a lovely Christmas you guys are going to have :)
It looks like you all had a fun day.
I will have to send you some of the snow that fell on the ground here today. It will be my contribution to your perfect christmas :)
Hugs to you all
Donna

pysanki.blogspot.com said...

Great photos. I can't wait to go and see the new updated photo wall.

Steph :o) said...

The last photo is my favorite!!! LOVE IT! Happy Christmas, Willoughby's! :o)

Marion said...

Hi Ken. My name is Marion...I'm David's mother. I hope to be able to meet you someday. I'm a bit eccentric, so you'll have to forgive me. I'm interested in knowing if you are a buddhist??