Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Good Old 80's

The David and Michelle #1 and Dave and Michelle #2 went out on a double date to the Whamorama given by the Soft Rock Cafe. (Thanks Don for hooking us up with our T-shirts. You know on Monday Michelle and I will be sporting them proudly at work.) Anyway it was an 80's theme dance. We all went dressed up and had a great time. It brought back great memories. Karla and her friend Robin was there as well. I must say that Karla's hair looked totally awesome to the max. Anyway enjoy the pictures.

David before.

David after the cut with his new mohawk.

At one with the hawk/

Us in full 80's gear.

D & M #2.

The Michelle's.

Did we really wear our hair and make-up like this? lol

The whole gang.

Sorry at this time I don't have any photo's of Karla. But, I know that Michelle and Karla got a ton of photo's from the dance itself. Once I get my hands on these photo's I will post more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a blast! We have to do it again!!