Sunday, October 28, 2007

Our Pumpkin's

This weekend we carved pumpkins. It was ken’s first time doing it. I originally got three pumpkins, one for Ken, one for Jordan and one for David and I to do together. I had a great idea for David’s pumpkin and mine. I was going to be the architect and David the construction crew. lol That way I didn’t have to get messy. But our plans got altered a little. A friend of Jordan’s from school and her brother came over to carve pumpkins.

Ken and I did a pumpkin together. Jordan and her friend Samantha did one together. Then Samantha’s brother Rubin and David did one together. I think David was both architect and construction crew on this one. Rubin was the young apprentice. lol Anyway here are the photo’s



This is the one that Ken and I did together. I told him that I wanted angry eyes and a big enough mouth to fit the little pumpkin in like it was eating it. Once I showed Ken what to do he went to work. It was fun to watch. He said he had a good time.


This is the final shot of all the kid’s and their artwork. They all had a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we did a great job at carving the pumpkin,Mom! That was interesting because I did it for the first time. By the way, I failed to make a "boobies" mouth for my pumpkin last time. hehe. Thank you very much. *hug*