Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

It was an exciting Christmas for us this morning.

Jordan woke us up at 7:00am. This is after she had already been up for a couple of hours. I heard the TV on at 4:00am. I went out and told her to go get a blanket and a pillow to lie on the couch until 7:00. I was hoping she would fall asleep until at least 8:00. lol No such luck!!! Right at 7 she popped into our room and jumped on the bed telling us to get up it was Christmas. So we got up and she played Santa, passing out all the gift, while Ken, David and I sat rubbing the sleep out of our eyes.

Here is Jordan’s reaction to her new cell phone. As she opened the present I was calling her phone. She started yelling “YOU GOT ME A CELL PHONE…..AWESOME!!!! Thanks mom.



The is Ken’s reaction to getting his 80gb Zune. He was so excited. It was what he wanted and didn’t expect at all to get. I love Jordan’s reaction to it as well. You would think that she didn’t already know he was getting it. lol



I did take some video of it all, but Karla has to work her magic on it for me and I will post both of their reactions. I must say the pictures are great but the video will be better.

Then the whole family got a Wii for Christmas. Ken knew it was coming, but Jordan had no idea. They have been playing it all day.


Then my Dad, Karla, Mandi and Sammy came over and we exchanged gifts and had brunch. It was all very yummy and fun. I would post a picture, but I think we were chatting so much David, forgot to take some pictures. I can say that Sammy has master the art of opening gifts. She also has the perfect reaction to any gift whether it is hers or not. It is so cute. Next month is her birthday it will be fun to watch her with her gifts.

After my Dad and family left, David and I took a much-needed nap and the kids played on the Wii. We then got up and got ready to go over to Karla’s Mom’s house for a family dinner. It was a great time. It reminded me of the Willett holidays when we all got together, lots of laughing and talking.

Now the kids……that includes David are in the living room playing the Wii. I am going to go get ready for bed because I have to work tomorrow. It is back to reality for me, not easy after a four-day weekend. UGH!!!!

1 comment:

K3nN3Th said...

Thanks Mom and Dad for the most awesome gift that i had ever had ! That was surprising me for more than a min!
I'll NEVER LOSE ITTTT! lol
Love ya all