Thursday, April 24, 2008

What's in a name?????????????????

Apparently there is another me out there. Let me explain………………

The other day I was sitting on my lap tap bored while watching TV. I decided to start looking up all my old friends on myspace. I found a lot of people and have sent comments and requests to be a friend on myspace. When I could not longer think if anymore names to look up. When I thought for kicks I would look up my name, Michelle Willoughby. I got four pages, with ten people on each page that came up under my name or their name…..hmmm (That’s a whole other discussion) Anyway as I was checking me or them out I came across a me that lived right here in my backyard, Blaine, WA.

You’re thinking that is just crazy…….just wait there is more.

I sent her a comment and requested her to be a friend on myspace. She accepted right away and we have been talking ever since.

Here is her or my side of the story:

She says she always running in to me wherever she goes (on computers). She would run into paper me at Dr's offices, the library, grocery stores and so many other places. She would have to give her birthday so they knew which Michelle Willoughby they had in front of them.

Just wait there is more………

As we have been chatting we found out we even have the same middle name. I know you’re thinking NO WAY THAT IS JUST NUTS!!!! There are two Michelle Marie Willoughby’s. Not only that but they live about 15 minutes from each other.

You all know what I look like, but I thought I would let you see what the other Michelle Willoughby looks like, just in case you happen to meet her. We hope to meet face to face some day real soon. To be continued in the near future..……………….

No comments: