Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ken trying to blow out his trick candles.....At the time I didn't know I bought trick candles.

Dang it why don't these candles blow out? lol

Still trying. He did finally get them out.

Jordan played Happy Birthday for Ken.

Ken and his friends.

Ken and his friends at dinner.

April 28th was Ken’s 18th Birthday. The original plan was to have friends and family over for a little cake and celebration. But early Saturday morning Jordan woke up throwing up and continued to throw up most of the day. Ken moved his friend party to the bowling alley and then they all went out to dinner. As you can tell by the photos it appears they had a great time. Then a few of Ken’s came over and stayed the night. I was told that they stayed up til past 2:00am. I remember those younger years that I could stay up all hours of the night. Now 10:00pm hits and I am ready to collapse. Lol

Then on Monday we made dinner of Ken’s choice…….French Dips. Then we had birthday cake for dessert, lemon cake with lemon frosting.

1 comment:

Steph :o) said...

Wah! We missed Ken's birthday celebration! We'll see him for Cinco de Mayo though, right?