Monday, May 19, 2008

My blogosphere..............



What are blogs? There are now millions of them and where did they all come from? I have no idea where they came from, except someone started this form of on-line journaling A.K.A Blogs. It has taken off from there. On that note………..

Just a little FYI about me, I love to read Blogs. I read several blogs a day. Some are my friends and some are from people I have never met before. I love to read them. There are some that I know don’t post but once a week, like I do. There are some I check daily because the post several times a week. I laugh along with funny ones and I cry along with the sad ones. I just love to read blogs

I can’t explain why I love to read them. I just do. I don’t know why I read ones from people I don’t even know, but I just do. How do I find the blogs of people I don’t know? Well it usually is from a link on a friend’s web site and it goes from there.

When I start reading a new blog I usually start with the most recent entry. If it catches me then I go back and read just about all the entries. How do I find the time to do this you ask? Well it is usually sitting on my couch with a laptop on hand. TV has gotten so boring lately that I need something to keep me from falling asleep. I love to surf the internet while watching TV. I start by checking all the blogs I read. Then if there are no new posts I then just see what blogs they have on their favorites.

There is a couple that I read where the author has lost their son or daughter to cancer. Sometimes those can be tough to read, but I keep reading them. I usually sit there with tears running down my face as I read them. I personally think the toughest lose is a child. No one should have to bury his or her child. I feel for each one of these women that I have never met. They have their moments or days of feeling down, but they still write about their grieving in a very public way. It is good therapy for them. Each of them are strong women. I send them my mental prayers and cyber hugs.

I of course read all my friends and family’s blogs or at least the ones that I know about. I try to comment on them every once in a while. Just so they know I read them, also because I love getting comments on my blog. I find it as a way to keep up with each other’s life on a daily basis. It is almost like stalking someone, but with his or her permission. lol

So if you know of a good blog please send it my way I would love to check it out and add it to my favorites. I have updated the blogs that I read if you want to check them out. If you read my blog and you don’t see your blog on my favorites. Then it is because I don’t know about it yet. Send me the link and I will check it out, because I Love to read blogs.

Happy Blogging!!!!

No comments: