Sunday, October 21, 2007

Quickie

Here is a little update on our weekend and Ken. I have a bigger blog that I am working on and will post is later today. I will also add a picture later on tonight as well.

Once again it has been two weeks since I blogged. As you all know from my last blog David and I went out of town last weekend. We went to Friday Harbor to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary. I must say that we had a great weekend. We really couldn’t ask for better weather. We really didn’t do much of anything, but that was the plan to not have a plan. I think my favorite part of the weekend was our hike in Lyme Kiln Park. We must have hiked around the trails for a couple of hours. We were told that we missed the whales by about 20 mins. Oh well we still had fun and it was beautiful. On Sunday getting ready to come home I was a little grumpy and I figured out why. I didn’t want the weekend to end. lol But it was back to real life for us.

Ken went to his first homecoming last weekend. He and eight or nine of his friends went to the dance. Thank you to Michelle and Dave #2 for running them to dinner and the dance. It made it easier for Dave and I to enjoy our weekend. This weekend Ken went to his second homecoming dance. This time to Bellingham High School where my little sister Mandi is a freshmen. This time it was Dave and Michelle #1 that did the running around. We took Ken, Mandi and two of Mandi’s friends and dropped them off at the restaurant. It appeared like Ken had three dates, but his true date was one of Mandi’s friends Qui. I asked Ken what one of the homecomings he liked the best. He said he had more fun and at Bellingham’s dance because he had a date, but the music was crap. That is an exact quote. lol Both Mandi and Ken were very very tired when we got them home. It sounded like they danced the whole time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome! We had a great time with Ken! He can stay anytime! :O)

Steph :o) said...

*chanting* I wanna see a picture! I wanna see a picture!