Wednesday, July 16, 2008

When in doubt...............

Turn to the Bible. These are verses from a book of Bible verses for busy women. I am having some troubles that I can't explain at this time. A good friend told me to turn to the Lord and not let Satan into my heart. I am being tested and it not going to work. Thanks SZ

Lord, I cry out to you. I say, You are my protection. You are all I want in this life. Listen to my cry because I am helpless. Save me from those who are chasing me, because they are too strong for me. Free me from my prison and then I will praise your name. The good people will surround me, because you have taken care of me. Psalms 142

The Lord will work out his plans for my life for your faithful love, O Lord, endurers forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me. Psalm 138:8

I am in pain and distress: my your salvation O God, protect me. Psalm 69:29

Also Thank you MS for being there last night when I needed a friend.

No comments: